On Sunday 22nd April Freshwaters will be a focus for prayer at the Heart 4 Harlow prayer meeting. Below are some prayer points.
- Finances – Please pray that Lynn Bound, our new voluntary fundraiser, will be quickly rewarded with a successful bid. We have an application outstanding with Essex Community Foundation and Lynn is beginning an application with the Yapp Trust. Please pray for an increasing number of individual and regular donations.
- Volunteers – Thank God for an amazing team of volunteers, please pray for the ‘Opportunities 2 Serve’ drop in on Saturday 12th May that Freshwaters will be represented at.
- Administrator & Team Leader – Please pray for Duncan our Team Leader and Annette our Administrator, their excellent work enables the Centre to function smoothly.
- Management Committee – Please pray for wisdom in making the right strategic and policy decisions for FCC.
- Chair/Chief Executive – Please pray for Ron as he holds the position of chair and chief executive, please pray for someone to come forward to take over one or other of these roles.
- Clients – Please pray for the families we see that there would be strong relationships between parents and children and improved relationships between parents. Please pray that some would be interested in knowing more about our faith.
- GDPR – These new data protection regulations have a large impact on FCC, one specific issue is that our accreditation body (NACCC) are insisting at the moment that we gain GDPR certification which would cost around £450 and involve a lot of work. We are hoping to persuade them to exempt the smaller charities.